Today I’m sharing a devotional reminding us that our God specializes in making beauty from ashes, or as Elevation Worship sings, graves into gardens. Here’s a short passage from James Banks in Our Daily Bread, which takes us from Peter Pan to Ruth. Read ‘Hard Ground and Tender Mercy’ by clicking here.
Congratulations to Gabriel from Mount Vernon, who guessed correctly and wins the $5 gift card to Everlasting Cup.
Today’s Monday Motivation comes from the devotional ‘I Will,’ written by Anne Cetas, reminding us to open to new friendships. Read it by clicking here.
We also shared a hand sanitizer recall today…here’s the info:
The coronavirus pandemic has led to a surge in hand sanitizer purchases, but now the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a warning that nine brands may be potentially toxic.
The FDA said Friday that consumers should stop using any hand sanitizer from Mexico-based manufacturer SA de CV, due to the potential presence of methanol, or wood alcohol, in its products. The FDA warned that methanol can be toxic when ingested or absorbed through the skin.
The FDA listed the following products in its warning:
– All-Clean Hand Sanitizer (NDC: 74589-002-01)
– Esk Biochem Hand Sanitizer (NDC: 74589-007-01)
– CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer 75% Alcohol (NDC: 74589-008-04)
– Lavar 70 Gel Hand Sanitizer (NDC: 74589-006-01)
– The Good Gel Antibacterial Gel Hand Sanitizer (NDC: 74589-010-10)
– CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer 80% Alcohol (NDC: 74589-005-03)
– CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer 75% Alcohol (NDC: 74589-009-01)
– CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer 80% Alcohol (NDC: 74589-003-01)
– Saniderm Advanced Hand Sanitizer (NDC: 74589-001-01)
What’s the last thing you say to your children before they go to sleep? 1 – I Love You (52 votes) 2 – Good Night (29 votes) 3 – Prayer (5 votes) 4 – God Bless You (3 votes) 5 – Don’t Let the Bedbugs Bite (3 votes)
Congratulations to Karen from Mount Vernon for guessing the top two answers and winning Newsong’s “Faithful” CD.
Today’s Monday Motivation comes from author Mike Wittmer with a reminder that a little self-evaluation is always important. The question is – ‘where are you headed?’ Read more here from Our Daily Bread.
Name the top two things you dread about going to the doctor: 1- The wait (31) 2- The shots (23) 3- Results or bad news (19) 4- The exam (11) 5- The smell (5) 6- The bill (5) 7- Undressing (5)
Congratulations to Cindi from Mount Vernon who guessed correctly and wins the Phil Wickham CD, Living Hope.
Besides a teacher, name a job at a high school. 1- Janitor 2- Principal 3- Counselor 4- Cafeteria Worker congratulations to Joanne from Mount Vernon, who guessed the top two answers and wins a copy of the MercyMe CD, Lifer.