10. My Story by Big Daddy Weave
9. Flawless by MercyMe
8. It’s Not Over Yet by Building 429
7. Good Good Father by Chris Tomlin
6. Tell Your Heart to Beat Again by Danny Gokey
5. The River by Jordan Feliz
4. Grace Wins by Matthew West
3. You Are Loved by Stars Go Dim
2. Just Be Held by Casting Crowns
1. Trust in You by Lauren Daigle
Moms – we want to see YOU on Saturday, May 7th Friday at Mom’s Night Out with WNZR!
The event will be held on the campus of Mount Vernon Nazarene University.
Plan to be part of this fun FREE event!
When is it? Saturday, May 7th
What time is it? 6:00pm
Where is it? Jetter School of Business (JSB building) on the campus of Mount Vernon Nazarene University
We will be watching Laughing in the Dark – the true story of Chonda Pierce.
Go to www.wnzr.fm now and see the trailer for Laughing in the Dark.
Tickets are FREE, but seating is limited. Tickets are now available at the Gospel Supply Shop, 117 South Main Street in downtown Mount Vernon or at the WNZR Studios in Founders Hall on the campus of Mount Vernon Nazarene University. So make sure to pick up your tickets THIS week. We will also have tickets available at the door.
Word of the Day
1. the animals, plants, fungi, etc., of a region or period.
Have a great weekend,