Today for Who Knew Wednesday, we focused in on forgiveness! July 7th is Global Forgiveness Day.
We read some very interesting stories and devotionals throughout the day, and this article tells you all that you need to know about the national holiday!
From Our Daily Bread, “Prejudice and Forgiveness” from Arthur Jackson told us a story about a man who had confessed his sin and prejudice in the most bold setting possible.
Who Am I?
- I was born on this day of 1940 in London, England
- I received my first drum set at 17 for Christmas, which would be my claim to fame
- In 1962, I became the drummer for The Beatles, just two days before their next concert
- After an extremely successful era with the band, I released my first solo album entitled “Sentimental Journey” in 1970
- I was recently inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2015.
- I now live peacefully in Los Angeles with my wife after just turning 81.
I am…Ringo Starr!!
Congratulations to Stephanie of Mount Vernon for correctly guessing today’s Who Am I Trivia and winning a $5 gift card to Everlasting Cup!
Thanks for listening,