Joe and Lexie dive into the weirdest food combos they could find!
Camp.com gives a great article about these weird food combos!
Some aren’t too weird: popcorn and chocolate, fries and ice cream, and rice and ketchup
Some are very weird, you’ll just have to see for yourself!
Check out the link HERE!
I was born April 14, 1960 in California
– My real last name is Gerstenfeld
– I attended UCLA, but dropped out after two months to pursue comedy
– I was grand champion for the comedy category on Star Search in 1984
– I once opened in Las Vegas for Frank Sinatra and also for the Beach Boys
– I am best known as a police officer and jealous brother named Robert on a CBS sitcom
– I also played a rogue auto mechanic who stole Jerry Seinfeld’s car
WHO AM I??
ACTOR AND COMEDIAN BRAD GARRETT
Congrats to Heather of Mount Vernon for correctly guessing and winning a $5 gift card to Everlasting Cup!
Thank you so much for listening to The Afternoon Drive! – Lexie & Joe