Joe and Lexie praise God for Lifeline 2021’s Day of Prayer & Praise!
They share many testimonies from listeners, and praise God for another chance to celebrate with Lifeline 2021!
our theme this year is Keep Me In The Moment, and we share a lot about how we can stay in the moment.
Lexie in particular shares a devotional about how Every Moment Matters.
Joe talks about toasters! (Trust us it makes sense.)
Sometimes being in a service medium you may feel like a toaster, you’re expected to do what you do and do it well consistently, and it is only when you have hiccups or don’t perform well that you get noticed. Maybe you feel like a toaster, but God likes his toast however you make it! So thank you, for being in the business of serving others!
- I was born March 24th, 1976.
- I grew up in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- I am a former NFL Quarterback
- My favourite football player growing up was my dad
- My favourite college football fight song is rocky top.
- My father and my younger brother were also in the NFL
- I have the most AP MVP Awards, with a total of five!
- I have two super bowl rings
Answer: Peyton Manning!
Congrats to Jenny from Mount Vernon for guessing correctly and winning a $5 gift card to Everlasting Cup!
Thank you so much for tuning into The Afternoon Drive! – Lexie & Joe