Today Lilly and I played mystery box and talked about the best ways to declutter your home!
For the mystery box, we did three sense tests before Jason from Butler guessed what was in it, and won that $5 gift card to Troyer’s of Apple Valley and 4 tickets to the AAA Great Vacations Travel Expo!
Here are the questions Lilly asked and the answers I gave, for each test.
- Is this a common household item? – Yes!
- Is this something that I would have in my apartment? – Yes!
- Is this edible? At some point, yes.
- Is this a food item that people keep in their cars for emergencies? Not really, they could – but I doubt it.
- Was the item in this bag chips? Yes!
- (She knew it was a bag right away)
The answer: A empty bag of salt and cracked pepper chips!
Here is where we got all of our decluttering tips!
Thank you so much for listening to the afternoon Drive – we appreciate YOU, we couldn’t do what we love to do without your support!
-Hannah and Lilly