Hello! Or, should I say goodbye? It’s Backward Day!
January 31st honors everything backward. National Backward Day is an opportunity to reverse our ways, our direction or simply our shirt. There are many ways to celebrate this fun day, so just let your imagination be your guide. This day is very popular with school-aged kids, but there is no age limit on who can participate in all of the backward fun.
Here’s a few fun ways to celebrate!
- Wear your outfit backwards and if you can, talk and write backwards.
- Go to bed in the morning and start working in the evening, have dinner in the morning and breakfast in the evening, and have dessert first during all your meals.
- Talk to people with your back towards them. Just make sure you let them know you are celebrating Backwards Day, so they don’t think you are rude.
- Say goodbye to people when you meet them, and hello when you depart.
- Play a board game from the finish line to the start.
Happy National Backward Day!
Thanks for Listening!