We recapped the Marks of Maturity from Tim Elmore. These are some ways to measure maturity. Whether you are leading others to maturity or you are trying to reach it yourself these marks are very helpful!
A mature person:
1. is able to keep long-term commitments
2. is unshaken by flattery
finding nothing is as good as it seems and nothing is as bad as it seems
3. possesses a spirit of humility
Not thinking less of yourself but if yourself less
4. decisions are based on character, not feelings
Values and principles that guide decisions
5. expresses gratitude consistentl
Seeing the big picture and realizing how good they have it
6. knows how to prioritize others before themselves
Agenda revolves around others, not self
7. seeks wisdom before acting
Reminder The Morning Thing will be drawing the Totally Tasty Tom Turkey Hunt winners tomorrow at 7:30am!
Have a great Thankful Thursday!